(A board game based on the Electoral College)
· November 21, 2000 segment on CBS Early Show TV on Consensus— A board game based on the Electoral College—first published in 1966 by John R. Koza
· For information about the
annual 2006 Genetic and
Evolutionary Computation (GECCO) conference (which includes the annual
Genetic Programming conference) to be held on July 8-12, 2006 (Saturday – Wednesday) in
· Click here for tables showing the 23 entries in 2004, the “statements” of “human-competitiveness,” and the slides for the presentations for the $10,000 in awards for 2005 human-competitive results
· Click here for tables showing the 11 entries in 2004, the “statements” of “human-competitiveness,” and the slides for the presentations for the $5,000 in awards for 2004 for human-competitive results.
· For information about the field of genetic programming and the field of genetic and evolutionary computation, visit www.genetic-programming.org
· The home page of Genetic Programming Inc. at www.genetic-programming.com.
· The home page of John R. Koza (including online versions of most published papers)
· For information about John Koza’s course on genetic algorithms and genetic programming at Stanford University
· Information about the 1992 book Genetic Programming: On the Programming of Computers by Means of Natural Selection, the 1994 book Genetic Programming II: Automatic Discovery of Reusable Programs, the 1999 book Genetic Programming III: Darwinian Invention and Problem Solving, and the 2003 book Genetic Programming IV: Routine Human-Competitive Machine Intelligence. Click here to read chapter 1 of Genetic Programming IV book in PDF format.
· 4,000+ published papers on genetic programming (as of November 28, 2003) in a searchable bibliography (with many on-line versions of papers) by over 880 authors maintained by William Langdon’s and Steven M. Gustafson.
· For information on the Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines journal published by Kluwer Academic Publishers
· For information on the Genetic Programming book series from Kluwer Academic Publishers, see the Call For Book Proposals
Last updated on April 4, 2006