Authors of Genetic Programming III: Darwinian Invention and Problem Solving with 1000-Pentium Tera-COTS computer. From left to right, Forrest H Bennett III, Martin A. Keane, John Koza, and David Andre (July 9, 1999)
· For information about John Koza’s course on genetic algorithms and genetic programming at Stanford University
· Information about the 1992 book Genetic Programming: On the Programming of Computers by Means of Natural Selection, the 1994 book Genetic Programming II: Automatic Discovery of Reusable Programs, the 1999 book Genetic Programming III: Darwinian Invention and Problem Solving, and the 2003 book Genetic Programming IV: Routine Human-Competitive Machine Intelligence. Click here to read chapter 1 of Genetic Programming IV book in PDF format.
· 3,440 published papers on genetic programming (as of November 28, 2003) in a searchable bibliography (with many on-line versions of papers) by over 880 authors maintained by William Langdon’s and Steven M. Gustafson.
· For information on the Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines journal published by Kluwer Academic Publishers
· For information on the Genetic Programming book series from Kluwer Academic Publishers, see the Call For Book Proposals
information about the annual 2005
Genetic and Evolutionary Computation (GECCO) conference (which includes
the annual GP conference) to be held on June 25–29, 2005 (Saturday – Wednesday)
Last updated on August 14, 2004